Wp staging pro creates an exact copy of your website in a subfolder of your main wordpress installation. The distinctive orange admin bar on top constantly reminds you that you’re working on the staging site. With this duplicator plugin, you can create an exact copy of your entire website in seconds for staging, backup or development purposes.
(exact backup time depends on the size of your website). It creates a clone of your website into a subfolder of your main wordpress installation including an entire copy of your database. All the time-consumptive database and file copying operations are done in the background. The plugin even automatically does an entire search and replace of all serialized links and paths. This staging and backup plugin works even on the smallest shared hosting servers. Wp staging pro can protect your website from being broken or unavailable because of installing untested plugin updates!
WP STAGING PRO PLUGIN
Plugin updates and theme customizations should be tested on a staging platform first before they are done on your production website.
It’s recommended having the staging platform on the same server where the production website is located to use the same hardware and software environment for your test website and to catch all possible errors during testing. Before you update a plugin or going to install a new one, it is highly recommended to check out the modifications on a clone of your production website. This makes sure that any modifications work on your production website without throwing unexpected errors or preventing your site from loading. Better known as the “wordpress blank page error”.
– all data belongs to you and stays on your server
– create a clone of your site by clicking one button “create new staging site”
– no server timeouts on huge websites or/and small hosting servers
– migration process takes only a few seconds or minutes, depending on the website’s size and server i/o power
– only administrators can access the staging website. (login with the same credentials you use on your production site)
– the staging website is unavailable to search engines due to a custom login prompt and no-index header
– the admin bar on the staging website is orange colored and shows clearly when you work on the staging site
– all duplicated database tables get a new prefix beginning with wpstg(int)_
– extensive logging features
– supports all main web servers including apache, nginx, and microsoft iis
– push and migrate entire staging site inc. all plugins, themes, and media files to production website
– define user roles that get access to the staging site only. for instance, clients or external developers
– below the complete list
WP STAGING PRO PLUGIN UPDATES
For update request contact our support, and we will notify you to the email entered. We don’t offer technical support for wp staging pro. If you’d like to be supported, please purchase the full version.