Woocommerce variations to table plugin will turn product’s page default variations select-option menus to user friendly table grid display. It features a self-explanatory with plenty of options admin settings panel, great documentation and support and per product options.
WOOCOMMERCE VARIATIONS TO TABLE PLUGIN
You may select whole categories to exclude the plugin in order to display the variations with the default select menus. If the stock is displayed, you may set the text to display when the variation is in stock or is out of stock. If the stock is displayed, you may set the text to display when the variation stock is low.
On your product page or anywhere were shortcodes are executed (eg. Posts and pages), you may use the shortcode [vartable] . With woocommerce variations to table if you just put the shortcode then it will read the options of the plugin that you have set via the admin settings panel. As you may notice we have not set the cart, wishlist etc. Attributes, hence the shortcode will do as we have set via the plugin’s settings panel. If you use the shortcode outsite the product page, then the “id” attribute of the shortcode is mandatory! You can add alter the css class of the link to the full image for each variation with the filter “vartable_thumb_class_filter”
– displays all the needed data for your variable products with options to disable them
– woocommerce variations to table supports “any” when you set your product variations
– “add selected to cart” with select all checkbox for mass adding variations to cart
– option to disable or enable the table/grid per product
– supports yith woocommerce quick view
– in stock, out of stock and low stock (with threshold) custom messages
– easy to use shortcode with full documentation to help you put the table where ever you need and shortcodes are executed
– easy to use global shortcode that will display all variations of all variable products on any page
– extensible / developer friendly. you can alter the plugin without hacking it, but via wordpress filters and actions
– supports “custom attributes” that you may add to the products on the fly
– make variations stand out with your custom sticker/icon
– supports yith woocommerce wishlist
– ajax can be enabled from settings with woocommerce variations to table
– supports woocommerce product gift wrap
– sorting of table columns in the frontend
– below the complete list
WOOCOMMERCE VARIATIONS TO TABLE PLUGIN UPDATES
For update request contact our support, and we will notify you to the email entered. We don’t offer technical support for woocommerce variations to table. If you’d like to be supported, please purchase the full version.