Faster website = better search rankings, more visitors, increased revenue and more. W3 Total Cache pro speeds up your WordPress website by reducing its download time, which makes your page load extremely fast. Why speed up your wordpress website: a difference of just 100ms in page load speeds can cause a visitor to prefer your competitor’s website. Recent research has proven that the tiniest increase in your page load speed over your competitors can cause physiological effects, such as increases in blood pressure and stress hormones. Google penalizes websites slowly loading websites and rewarding those who provide a better user experience. W3 total cache is how you accomplish this.
W3 TOTAL CACHE PRO PLUGIN
Once configured, provides at least an 10x improvement (as indicated by google pagespeed insights) in overall site performance. Enerally compatible with most shared hosting, vps hosting and dedicated server hosting plans. Simple installation and configuration. W3 total cache speeds up your wordpress website regardless of how your users access it. Mobile visitors will receive the same lightning fast speeds as those on desktop. Maximize your website’s speed even more by upgrading to w3 total cache pro to unlock advanced analytics, fragment caching, full site delivery, extension support and other tools that will allow you to completely fine tune your website’s performance.
– compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
– transparent content delivery network (cdn) management with media library, theme files and wordpress itself
– mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
– accelerated mobile pages (amp) support with w3 total cache pro
– caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on cdn
– secure socket layer (ssl) support
– minification of posts and pages and rss feeds
– caching of search results pages (i.e. uris with query string variables) in memory or on disk
– minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party css with automated updates to assets
– defer offscreen images using lazy load to improve the user experience
– caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (fsd) cdn (by user agent group)
– caching of fragments in memory or on disk with w3 total cache pro
– wp-cli support for cache purging, query string updating and more
– caching of database objects in memory or on disk
– reverse proxy integration via nginx or varnish
– caching of objects in memory or on disk
– below the complete list
W3 TOTAL CACHE PRO PLUGIN UPDATES
For update request contact our support, and we will notify you to the email entered. We don’t offer technical support for w3 total cache pro. If you’d like to be supported, please purchase the full version.