With over 500,000 installs, polylang pro multilingual plugin is the most popular multilingual plugin available on the wordpress directory. You write your posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and assign a language to each of them. The translation, whether it is in the default language or not, is optional.
POLYLANG PRO PLUGIN
With the multilingual plugin, you can use as many languages as you want. Rtl scripts are supported. WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated. With this plugin, you can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus and more. The language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language. The original content, categories, post tags as well as some other metas can be automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation.
When you are editing a post, page or any custom post type, polylang pro offers you the possibility to change the current language of the post you are editing. But this possibility comes with a risk that someone could change the language by inadvertence.
Let’s imagine you have a post in english (us), that already has two translations: one in french (fr), and the other in spanish (es). This post also already has content, which is written in english. What would happen if you change the language of this post to french then?
– translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags
– use subdirectories, subdomains or separate domains
– translations can share the same slug in the url
– wpml api compatibility with polylang pro
– translate slugs in urls (custom post types, taxonomies and more…)
– duplicate posts across languages
– enable or disable languages
– rest api support
– translate menus and widgets
– additional integration with acf pro
– translate custom post types and custom taxonomies
– premium support
– below the complete list
POLYLANG PRO PLUGIN UPDATES
For update request contact our support, and we will notify you to the email entered. We don’t offer technical support for polylang pro. If you’d like to be supported, please purchase the full version.