With bookly files (add-on), your customers will be able to upload files relating to the appointment right to bookly booking form. File uploading feature simplifies the process of collecting the information, needed before providing a service. Let your clients attach files relating to the appointment right to the online booking form. All materials added by your customers will be available for review in booking details.
BOOKLY FILES PLUGIN
Sometimes, to perform services, you need specific documentation before an appointment. It may be passport details, driver license, or photo. Bookly makes it possible for your customers to upload files right during the online booking. After they’ve scheduled their visit, all materials attached to the booking form are available for review and update in bookly admin area. This plugin is an add-on that requires the bookly pro installed and activated. Bookly add-on requires installed and activated custom fields add-on.
– add file upload button to your booking form
– accept multiple file attachments with bookly files addon
– view, add, or delete uploaded files in reservation details
– below the complete list
BOOKLY SETUP AND CONFIGURATION
– Purchase, download and activate add-on in plugins.
– In bookly menu > appearance > details tab, make sure that the box next to the ‘show files’ option is checked – this will enable the file uploading feature in the booking form.
– In bookly menu > settings > files, specify upload directory – the folder path where the files will be stored on the server. If necessary, make sure that there is no free web access to the folder materials.
– To add a custom file upload button to your booking form, go to custom fields tab and press + next to the file. You can add multiple file upload fields to your form.
– To view the list of uploaded files, click on paperclip icon in appointments tab > attachments column. If there are no files uploaded, attachments column will be hidden.
– You can add or delete uploaded files by clicking on a customer name in edit window (appointments > edit > click on client’s name > edit booking details).
– Go to appearance > details tab to change the wording of the file upload button.
BOOKLY FILES PLUGIN UPDATES
For update request contact our support, and we will notify you to the email entered. We don’t offer technical support for bookly files. If you’d like to be supported, please purchase the full version.